Here is a song that's all about traveling!
The video shows our little chicks on their exciting journey around the world, riding a car, a train, and a plane. As they move through various landscapes, they all notice different things, depending on how they are traveling.
Here is a list of suggested topics you can discuss with your kids before/after watching the Travel Song:
- Traveling (Do you like traveling? What do you like/dislike about traveling?)
- Means of transportation (What's your favourite way of traveling? Why?)
- Vacation (Where did you go during vacation? What did you do there?)
- Landscapes and climates (What kinds of landscapes are around the world? Which landscape have you visited or would you like to visit?)
- Buildings around the world (What kind of strange/beautiful/old building do you know?)
The Singing Walrus
We are teachers and professional musicians who produce fun kids songs and other educational media for teachers and parents. Our songs are interactive, easy to sing along, and very catchy! Many of them are written in a call-and-response structure, which encourages the children to really engage with the music and learn new things in a playful way.
As passionate educators, we recognize the incredible creativity and imagination in children, and we hope that our Singing Walrus world will become a fun place for them to learn and enjoy.