Wendi learns how to become a weathergirl... but what will she do when she doesn't make the right predictions?
1. How did Wendi and her grandfather work together to create the weather station in this story?
2. Do you think Wendi could have done it on her own? Why or why not?
3. Why do you think Wendi's grandfather was happy to show Wendi about weather stations
1. What is the weather like where you live?
2. How might you make your own weather station?
Storyberries offers quality stories, poems, fairy tales and comics for children. Our stories have vibrant illustrations designed to excite children and engage them around reading. We also offer discussion guides designed to encourage caregivers and children the opportunity to explore real-life issues together over stories. Our vision is to harness the power of literature to empower children to understand their own evolving natures and special place in the world.