Christmas is coming! And today in our Creative School we’ll make a nice fish from paper. You may hang this fish on a Christmas tree or on the wall. And if you make a lot of little fish you can form a garland from them.
To make the fish you’ll need:
- A big square of yellow paper
- A small square of violet paper
- A piece of paper of rectangular shape
- Four circles: 2 black ones and 2 white ones
- A glue stick
- A puncher
- A piece of rope
- A pair of scissors
- A pencil.
How to make a fish?
1. Take a big paper square and bend a strip 1 cm wide. Then fold all the piece in “accordion” way. That will be fish’s body.
2. Bend in half this “accordion”.
3. Do the same with a small square. That will be fish’s tail.
4. Fold in the middle the rectangular piece of paper and cut one corner, rounding it. Those will be fish’s fins.
5. Glue the tail and fins to the body and then paste together the body itself.
6. Make holes with the puncher.
7. Glue the eyes.
8. Fasten a piece of rope to the fish so that you could hang it on the Christmas tree or on the wall.
And here we are! The fish is done.
Make friends for the fish so that it would not feel itself lonely.
If you like the fish put your likes and share it with your friends. And if you want more interesting things subscribe to our channel.
Video blogging is our family business. There are 3 of us: myself, my wife Tania and our 7 year-old son David. We do DIY activities, mostly paper crafts, for kids (and parents too!). We also teach kids colours, shapes, animals and more through our videos.