Christmas Crafts for Kids. A Reindeer.
This charming reindeer is made of your kid’s palms and foot imprints on color paper. You can adorn your home with it by Christmas time.
To make the reindeer you need:
- Brown and orange thick paper (or pasteboard)
- Two white paper ovals
- Two black paper circles
- A piece of drop like red paper
- A small piece of pink napkin
- PVA adhesive
- Glue stick
- A pair of scissors
- A pencil.
How to make a Reindeer Christmas Craft.
1. Outline the kid’s foot, using the brown paper and pencil. Then cut out the preform. That will be the reindeer’s head.
2. Outline child’s both hands using the orange paper. Cut out preforms. Those will be the reindeer’s horns.
3. Now glue the horns to the head.
4. Glue a big bright red nose, mouth and eyes.
The reindeer is made!
Do not forget to put down your kid’s name and age. Over the years your big child will have some fun to see this unusual craft in which his hands and feet took part.
Video blogging is our family business. There are 3 of us: myself, my wife Tania and our 7 year-old son David. We do DIY things for kids (but not only for kids). Mostly - paper crafts. Olso we can teach kids colors, shapes, animals and what not. So far we didn't have specific methods of teaching, but now we'll think about it, and I will formulate it later.